Quilting Bloggers

Quilting Bloggers Logo

Monday, March 28, 2011

Quilting Projects

I should keep up more on blogging, everyone is doing it!  I joined a nice little quilting community over here:


Quilters Board

I've also been doing some small projects, besides making handbags.  Using coffee filters and dryer sheets. I got the ideas off the quilting board and far too many projects to think about doing in the future. 

There are debates on the dryer sheets, which can be toxic.  They should be washed, which ends up happening with me when they are stuck in clothing and tossed in the washer.  I'm not using mine for a quilt, just a table runner, so I'm not too worried about that.


The coffee filters are easy and once you sew in the scraps, you can just tear off the backing.  It makes a perfect circle for projects such as wedding ring and cathedral windows.  Here are a few tips to go by:
Coffee Filters and Quilting Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment