Quilting Bloggers

Quilting Bloggers Logo

Monday, May 16, 2011

Swap Block Continued

I've finished four more blocks for the Boomerang 5.0 East group.


This is MonarchBee's finished Block. She is doing a scrappy quilt, so I picked 'Scrappy Heart' to send her.


Sew Cornie's 'Buttoned Up' block. I added buttons as embellishment to this block and renamed it.


Lady Ilene asked for a block that was nautical that went with her fish fabric. I chose 'Anchors Aweigh' for her block.


This is Shay1896 West Wind block. The pretty colors went well with the blue I had.

Crafty3790's Pinwheel block. She sent out that lovely tye dye fabric and I didn't want to ruin it by adding a lot of color. I decided one huge Pinwheel would work with the added lighter purple fabric. UPDATE: I fixed the name blocks. I had the names switched. I need to make Crafty a new block as hers hasn't been re-swapped :( yet and I don't want her to go without.

No comments:

Post a Comment