Quilting Bloggers

Quilting Bloggers Logo

Friday, June 17, 2011

Finished Blocks for Swappers


I decided to try another shot at doing some machine applique. I loved the colors, love the block. This one is for Jupiter. The block is called Old Fashioned Tulip.


I just went off on a tangent with this fabric. I wanted something a bit different and decided to make my own idea. I call it 'Vase of Hearts' and it is for Brenda 5.


Cheryl W. sent out Christmas fabric. I added the center and the trees. It was called Sunset Star, but then I realized I put some of the points in the wrong spot. lol. So now it is Sunset Star Variation. ;) It still turned out ok.


Bookworm sent out this Mardi Gras fabric and at first I wanted to make a mask, which didn't turn out like I had hoped. So, instead I decided to wrap her fabric in some green and finished it off with a lighter purple. I call it 'Be Squared'.

No comments:

Post a Comment